"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, September 05, 2013

A lot of goings on has happened since the last time I blogged an update. Of these, we are excited to announce that Miss Caroline is going to be a big sister in February 2014! We were super excited to find our growing family news last June. June 13th to be exact. 13, some would say is not their lucky number. I don't believe in lucky numbers myself but it was July 13th '09 when we found out we were expecting Miss C!
I'm 16 weeks 3 days today but yesterday was a big day for our big girl. I took her with me to my 16th week appt and she was able to hear Baby L's heartbeat. A strong 140. Dr. S just so happened to be the Dr in the baby suite yesterday and he was the lucky one that delivered C. He was great with Caroline and even talked to her about the day she was born (I'm sure he didn't remember and she surely did not) but nonetheless it sounded pretty convincing to her (and me). To keep her entertained, he blew up a latex glove and drew Nemo's face on it but named it Sharkey. Sharkey was quite popular on the 1.5 hour drive home.
Yesterday was a good day!  Now we are looking forward to Oct. 1st, my 20 week appt and then Oct. 5th...the gender reveal. We.Can.Not.Wait.


No comments: