"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

One of my most favorite things to do is have family photos taken! So when I heard of two local friends, Jen+Holly, holding mini Valentine's Day photo sessions, I couldn't wait to sign my little family up! I was so excited about our family getting to take fun pictures with super cute props! When we received our photos I was thrilled with how they all turned out and had a hard time deciding which ones would make the cut onto our Valentine's Day photo card!
We were so excited that we signed up for Jen+Holly's Easter session! And I hear that their is future shoots with a very popular teal truck! Can't.Wait.For.That!
 





No comments: