"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I'm perusing through my pictures that I need to blog and I had to post this one! It was taken at Caroline's friend's, Morgan Kate's, fourth birthday party (hope all those 's are right)! It was a super sweet birthday party and my girl had the best time (MK's mother is quite the party planner)!
I love this picture of Caroline for many reasons. It reminds me of how sweet and happy she is (most of the time). I love her smile as well as her giggles and I hope I never forget the way she laughs when she's tickled!
She's cute. She's smart. She's a mommy's girl. She's a ballerina and a book "reader". She's busy and sassy. She's big and growing by the day! She's 3 but she's almost four...FOUR. I want to freeze this time like picture frames do and savor every minute!

No comments: